Roundtable Discussion! - 6/13/12
For today's show we had an idea percolating in the wings about having an open discussion about whatever issues were on our minds. This idea was also perpetuated by our friend Kate, because she likes to hear herself talk on the radio. The idea of this show, and hopefully more roundtable discussions to come, is to feel comfortable talking about whatever topics are on our mind regarding sex/sexuality/gender. Sex positivity is the name of the game, folks. We're not experts about anything, but we all have different experiences that allow us a unique perspective on these topics, and it would be such a waste not to talk about it, and share our experiences, and learn from others.
- Autostraddle: Girl-on-Girl culture, news, opinion, and entertainment site.
- /r/sex - This is a subreddit all about sex, where anyone can ask questions, get an outside opinion, or just browse the various posts that other people make.
- LaciGreen.tv - Sex positive vlogger who is just super awesome.
Music you heard:
- "Talking To Myself About You" by Peggy Lee
- "Can I Talk To You?" by Podington Bear
- "You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me" by Arctic Monkeys
- "Rainy Day" from Animal Crossing OST
If you have any questions or reactions to the show, feel free to leave them here! Till next time!